Hariton, Mancuso & Jones, P.C., a well-established CPA firm in North Bethesda is seeking full-time staff accountants (CPAs or CPA candidates are preferred) seeking a career in public accounting. Our services include comprehensive and timely accounting, compilation, review, auditing, tax, business consulting and estate and trust planning services. We service a variety of clients including, but not limited to, individual, commercial, wholesale, retail, and service organizations. Our clients receive one-on-one personal attention to all of their personal and business needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will work closely, in the office, with experienced senior team members and partners in a dynamic, hands on work environment on variety assignments including but not limited to the following:
- Prepare workpapers and post journal entries, provide bookkeeping services and prepare financial statements
- Reconcile account differences analyze and update client-provided financial data
- Prepare individual, corporate, and other tax returns
- Work on any other special engagements and tasks assigned by senior team members and partners
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong computer skills preferred, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Self-starter who can demonstrate initiative
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred
- CPA exam candidate or CPA certification preferred
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including medical, vision, dental, 401(k) Plan, long-term disability and life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, continuing professional education, and compensation/paid time off for tax season overtime.
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your resume using the link below.
We are an equal opportunity employer.